San Fernando Valley quality-of-life issues to be focus of ‘community briefing’
Meeting to be held Thursday, Oct. 22
San Fernando Valley residents are invited to discuss community issues on Thursday, Oct. 22 at a “community briefing” sponsored by Sens. Bob Hertzberg and Fran Pavley.
The review of quality-of-life concerns will be held at the Tarzana Hospital Women’s Pavilion. Guest speakers will focus on key issues such as transportation, water and emergency preparedness.
The event is scheduled to begin at 8 a.m. and will last about two hours.
- WHO: Sens. Bob Hertzberg, D-Van Nuys, and Fran Pavley, D-Agoura Hills.
- WHAT: A community briefing to discuss issues critical to residents of the San Fernando Valley.
- WHEN: From 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 22.
- WHERE: The Tarzana Hospital Women’s Pavilion, 18321 Clark St., Tarzana.
- WHY: This briefing will be an opportunity for residents to voice concerns about issues affecting their quality of life.
SPECIAL NOTE: This event is open to the public. Free validated parking is available at Tarzana Hospital. RSVP to Senator.Hertzberg@sen.ca.gov or call 818 901-5588 by Oct. 20.
For more, visit Hertzberg’s Web site at the address below.
Bob Hertzberg, chair of the Senate Committee on Governance and Finance, represents nearly 1 million San Fernando Valley residents of Senate District 18, which includes part of Burbank and the following communities in Los Angeles: Arleta, Granada Hills, Hansen Dam, Lake View Terrace, Mission Hills, North Hills, North Hollywood, part of Northridge, Pacoima, Panorama City, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, part of Sun Valley, Sylmar, Toluca Lake, Valley Glen, Valley Village, Van Nuys, the City of San Fernando and Universal City. See a district map HERE or at http://sd18.senate.ca.gov/district. After serving in the Assembly from 1996-2002, including two years as Speaker, Hertzberg invested in solar, wind and electric-car projects; and worked for structural changes in government through the Think Long Committee of California. More HERE or at www.senate.ca.gov/hertzberg
MEDIA CONTACT: Ray Sotero
Sen. Bob Hertzberg, Senate District 18
Capitol Building, Room 4038
Sacramento, Calif. 95814
(916) 651-4018 office; 916 834-1128 cell; or firstname.lastname@example.org